For all the coffee lovers out there! We bring you the ultimate coffee Gift Box. Send for any occasion - I mean do you actually need an occasion? We think not. But there's the option to switch the card to a Happy Birthday Card (see pics) if you like.
What do you get?
- A Living on Grace & Coffee Card, blank inside, ready for you (or us!) to write.
- Living on Grace & Coffee lovely chunky ceramic coaster in a rich blue. 10.5cm in diameter with a cork backing.
- Milk Chocolate and Highland Roast Coffee Bar by Chocolates of Glenshiel, 70g.
Ingredients: milk chocolate min. cocoa solids 34% (sugar, cocoa butter, whole milk powder, cocoa mass, soya lecithin, natural vanilla flavouring) roasted coffee, dark chocolate min. cocoa solids 72% (cocoa mass, sugar, cocoa butter, soya lecithin, natural vanilla favouring).
- Your choice of 3 ground coffee blends from Manumit coffee, 75g pouch - roasted in UK.
Pearl Mountain, India
A sweet and floral washed coffee from the Ratnagiri Estate near Bababudangiri.
Notes: Hazelnut, chocolate & truffle.
A fabulous washed coffee from Wanale Ridge in the Mt. Elgon region.
Notes: Sweet lime, mango, syrup & orange.
From Fazenda Bom Jesus, Brazil
A balanced and vibrant Brazilian natural coffee from Fazenda Bom Jesus.
Notes: Chocolate, tangerine & spices.
- The option to add in a bar of handmade chocolate in the epic Milk Chocolate and Highland Roasted Coffee flavour by Chocolates of Glenshiel.
FREEDOM THROUGH COFFEE
Manumit Coffee Roasters offer dignity and hope to survivors of modern slavery through training & employment. Their coffee is roasted by men and women who have suffered horrendous exploitation at the hands of modern slave traders but are now rebuilding their lives. Ethically sourced and sold for freedom, not profit. All profits from the sale of their coffee are invested into local and global anti-slavery initiatives.